Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on increasing digital brand & product awareness, and retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130 people is based in Paris, Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. 30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev received many international rewards:
As a Data Analytics Consultant, you will be a member of the Ad Ops team, focused on managing & optimizing our EMEA marketing campaigns for leading mobile apps.
You will work on our client’s strategic recommendation before launch or during the campaign in order to design, develop, and help deploying the best strategy and help our campaign be a success.
• Focus on delivering on a fast pace new strategic decks for each client onboarded;
• Being personally responsible for the quality and continuity of the full range of Strategic Consultings for EMEA clients;
• Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams;
• Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers;
• Capability to share best practices with team members;
• Conduct analysis on large data set to identify key marketing and up-sell strategies.
• Top-tier business or engineering schools;
• Previous experience in consulting or in a similar position;
• Excel knowledge Attention to details, extremely rigorous and strong curiosity to test new concepts;
• Knowledge in SQL or R;
• Ability to handle fluctuating workloads, autonomous, strong ability to multitask;
• Excellent communication (oral & written) skills, business understanding;
• Strong team player, ability to receive requests, consult with peers, brainstorm and seek for advice as well as escalate to senior team members when needed;
• Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.