Agency Sales Manager
Adikteev is an AdTech company focused on increasing digital brand & product awareness, and retargeting app users to convert them into customers. The foundation of our business is combination of three technologies: Creative technology, AI algorithms and mobile DSP. Our team of 130+ people is based in Paris, Berlin, NYC and San Francisco. 30% of us contribute to the R&D of the business. Aside from rapid growth, the company has been generating double-digit million-euro revenues. Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- EY ranked Adikteev as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been awarded the label “Happy At Work.”
Adikteev is looking for a talented Agency Sales Manager (m/f) to join its Düsseldorf sales team. Your role as a key member of the team is to find and build partnerships with new high potential media agencies and offer them, as well as direct clients, best-in-class support in everything revolving around Adikteev's products.
With Aditkeev you will have an exciting as well as smooth entry into working life since we combine a diverse range of business contacts with sound competence in what we do. Everybody in our team contributes with their expertise and passion to create a highly demanded product and to solve global challenges, which is what you can profit from. Thus your learning curve will be steep...
- Prospect and contact media agencies in Germany and around the world to pitch our technology and build lasting relationships;
- Negotiate and close contracts, services and trading agreements with these agencies and educate potential them on the full capabilities of of Adikteev's products;
- You hunt down the latest trends in mobile advertising and you find new business partners for Adikteev;
- You convince existing and new customers with expert advice and comprehensive support;
- You’re part of a team: you’ll work closely with account managers, product and engineering teams to follow the campaigns and optimize our product and service;
- Develop your network further and pitch our solutions at key industry events.
- Degree level education with a business or technical focus, preferably with a sales context;
- First work experience in sales/ business development within media agencies;
- Familiarity with the common pricing models (CPI, CPM/TKP, CPA,CPL); ideally Real-Time-Bidding is a great plus;
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets;
- Data/ tech-savvy (understanding of our technology is key to success as you have to explain it to our clients);
- You have already heard of the CRM tool, Salesforce, and ideally you have a good command of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel/ Power Point).
- interaktiv, ready to meed people, chatty, vernetzt, teamplayer, Klassenclown
- You are passionate about the startup and mobile marketing/ app industry;
- You have a lot of contacts and a strong network;
- You are a great team player who is both flexible and organized;
- You are data-driven, result-oriented and reactive with a hands-on mentality;
- You have excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills;
- You have business fluency in both English and German.
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one;
- 30 days of paid vacation and flexible working hours;
- An entrepreneurial environment with a family-like demeanor and competitive compensation system;
- A modern office space in the center of Berlin, a great team, an excellent on-boarding process, individual training budge and a long-term career plan; Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed;
Other good reasons to join us:
- Regular company breakfast, lunches and barbecues to share knowledge & socialize;
- Enjoying free drinks and coffee with your colleagues;
- Playing FIFA or football table with your team;
- After work beers.