Account Manager (0-3 years)
Adikteev is a trusted app retargeting solution with its parent company in Europe (Paris & Berlin). Adikteev works with leading US & international apps to increase revenue, in-app usage, lifetime value and retention. Success KPIs are of not simply ROAS but more specifically, incremental measurement through uplift tests (control/target group).
The foundation of these lines of business is the combination of Adikteev’s three technologies: Creative technology, machine learning algorithms and mobile DSP.
Adikteev currently has over 110 employees, 30% of them contribute to the R&D of the company.
Aside from growing rapidly, the company has been generating double-digit million-dollar revenues.
Adikteev is based in New York City, San Francisco (USA), Paris (France), Berlin (Germany).
Adikteev received many international rewards:
- 2017 Deloitte Extenso Fast 50 — an award that recognizes tech companies that have demonstrated exceptional growth in turnover in the last 4 years:
- Adikteev is ranked 2nd in best tech companies in France; 1st in the area of “Internet, Media & Telecoms.”
- Deloitte Extenso Fast 500 EMEA: Adikteev is ranked 12th amongst 500 best tech companies in EMEA.
- Adikteev is ranked 10th in Inc Magazine’s 5000 Europe — an annual list that identifies the top 5000 fastest growing private companies in Europe.
- EY ranked Adikteev as the 8th most outstanding French Startup.
- French Tech Pass: Adikteev is listed in FrenchWeb’s top 100 best French tech companies.
- Adikteev is recognized as a member of “BPI France Excellence.”
- Adikteev has been awarded the label “Happy At Work.”
- If you are fresh out of college, smart and really hard-working, apply here and we'll get back to you
- You are responsible for helping onboard new clients, from the minute they decide to work with us
- You are fully responsible to get everything ready in a campaign to get the campaign started. All eyes on you to launch new clients brought in by the sales team :)
- You help the AM team with valuable input and follow-up on every client you work with
- You achieve the best possible service for our clients while maintaining a direct contact with them throughout the entire life cycle of the campaign to ensure flawless execution
- You work closely with our experts in IT, Data Analytics and Sales to define and implement the requirements for our DSP product
- As a market observer and trend scout, you are always aware of the latest developments in the mobile advertising market
- You completed your business or engineering studies or you have a comparable education
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (we have different roles based on seniority) in the field of campaign and account management in the media or digital industry
- You have excellent spoken and written command of English; French or German knowledge is a plus but absolutely not required
- Ideally, you have already gained knowledge in the field of DSP/RTB-technologies
- You have high digital and technical affinity and very good command of MS PowerPoint & Excel
- You have outstanding understanding of business matters and possess good analytical skills
- You are a great team player but can also work independently on your own project
- You work in a customer oriented fashion
- (based on Seniority) You have worked in the performance advertising universe and understand app advertisers' UA strategies and metrics
What We Offer:
- Full responsibility for your working area from day one.
- Open vacation policy
- You play a critical role in determining the company's success. We want someone who brings a strong opinion to the table and gets involved with product planning.
- We foster consensus-driven rather than top-down decision making when. From what features to build next to what furniture to buy for the office, we believe it's the fairest way of making decisions.
- An entrepreneurial environment with competitive, performance-based salary.
- A unique work atmosphere due to the combination of professionalism and charming freshness.
- HealthCare (United Healthcare)
- 401(k) (starting Jan 1st 2019)